Friday, May 6, 2011

Why this blog is ?

Being an IT professional for number of years, I always wanted to have my own web portal. Even being thought of number of times, I never made that into an action.

This bloogger seems quite good as first thing is free of cost, and secondly you can do same things which you can do by investing your own money in a webportal.

This portal will have some information about my family, my work and some technical things...Though people will not enjoy it and will have no interest in knowing those things - at least I will be satisfied that I could public my own portal.

Hope things go well and I will stick to post here regularly till the time I get board of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about CSS

From book HTML & CSS - Design and Build Websites - Jon Duckett CSS works by associating rules with HTML elements. These rules govern how...